Expert Care Close to Your Heart
Whether you need long-term care to treat ongoing heart issues or you’re coming in for an emergency, at CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, your heart health is our highest priority. The result is comprehensive care using advanced technology and evidence-based
medicine. You’ll find the highest-quality care for issues ranging from high blood pressure to arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation (AFib), from heart valve disease, to heart failure. In every case we put your health goals first. With locations across Arkansas, you will be able to find a heart specialist or clinic close to you.
Schedule An Appointment
Heart Conditions We Treat
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (See Angina)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Stenosis
- Aortic Valve Regurgitation (See Aortic Stenosis)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis (See Aortic Stenosis)
- Arrhythmia (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Arteriosclerosis (See Atherosclerosis)
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- Atrial Flutter (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Barlow's Syndrome (See Mitral Valve Prolapse)
- Broken Heart Syndrome
- Cardiac Arrest
- Cardiovascular disease (See Heart disease)
- Cartoid Artery Disease
- Chest Pain
- Cholesterol Management
- Cholesterol Screening (See Cholesterol Management)
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart Arrhythmias (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Disease
- Heart failure
- Heart Murmurs (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Heart Palpitations (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Heart Valve Disease (See Aortic Stenosis)
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol (See Cholesterol Management)
- Hypertension (See High Blood Pressure)
- Low Blood Pressure
- Mitral Valve Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse (See Mitral Valve Disease)
- Mitral Valve Regurgitation (See Mitral Valve Disease)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis (See Mitral Valve Disease)
- Myocardial Infarction (See Heart Attack)
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) Treatment
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Cardiomyopathy (See Broken Heart Syndrome)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm (See Aortic Aneurysm)
- Valvular Heart Disease (See Aortic Stenosis)
- Vascular Disease
- Ventricular Fibrillation (See Atrial Fibrillation)
- Vericose Veins
- V-fib (See Atrial Fibrillation)
Heart Disease Tests and Diagnosis
Your cardiologist may conduct a variety of cardiac tests to gather important information about your heart and circulation. We treat all types of heart disease from serious heart attacks to chronic heart conditions, such as atrial fibrillation (AFib) to heart failure and valve replacement.
Heart Disease Treatments and Procedures
If you are diagnosed with a heart disease, our heart doctors will develop a treatment plan for you that may include medication, lifestyle changes or surgery. We will share that treatment plan with your primary care provider so that all the doctors you see will know what care you are getting. With locations across Arkansas, you will be you will be able to find a heart specialist or clinic close to you.
Atherectomy involves techniques similar to those used for angioplasty. The difference is that atherectomy uses special tools to remove the plaque buildup from the artery wall.
A stent is a tiny wire mesh tube. It props open an artery and is left there permanently.
Our heart specialists use advanced procedures to treate patent foramen ovale (PFO) and atrial septal defect (ASD).
Ideal Protein is a medically developed weight loss and weight management program that encompasses weight loss and education about living a healthier lifestyle. It’s a structured approach that offers the support and guidance needed to help you set, achieve and maintain your weight loss goals.
Call 501.255.6087 to reach a coach.
The program includes:
- One-on-one coaching
- A personalized approach to setting weight loss goals – based on your individual health profile
- Nutrition education and understanding of how your body gains and loses weight
- Support from the Ideal Protein community and online tools to maximize success
- Easy-to-prepare, affordable foods and recipes
- Coaching and guidance to help you keep the weight off
We offer an open house, including product tasting and more: Every other week at CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic – Kanis.