At CHI St. Vincent, we have a rich history of learning and educational programs.
Learn More about our Academic Opportunities:
Students are welcome in our facilities. Please follow the new guidelines below.All students involved in direct patient care must also wear a mask, face shield or goggles. Please bring this PPE with you to your clinical site.
Universities must provide the following education regarding Covid-19 to students prior to them attending clinical at CHI facilities:
- Surveillance and Detection
- Isolation, Quarantine, and Containment
- Standard, Contact, and Airborne Precautions
- Proper Hand Washing, Cough, and Respiratory Etiquette
- Selection and Appropriate Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), infection prevention practices including PPE donning and doffing
Classes & Events for the Community
Find programs for weight loss, childbirth, and more.