Our Emergency Departments (often referred to as Emergency Room or ER) provides emergency care for both adult and pediatric patients 24 hours a day. Our experienced physicians and nurses specialize in emergency medicine.
Among the emergency medical conditions treated:
- Heart attacks and stroke
- Difficulty breathing
- Abdominal pain
- Injuries and uncontrollable bleeding
- Major illnesses or infections
- Allergic reactions
For minor ailments, such as coughs, colds, sprains and strains, CHI St. Vincent has Convenient Care Clinics in the Little Rock and Hot Springs areas.
We are also have "Level II" trauma services at our Infirmary (Little Rock) and Hot Springs hospitals. We offer:
- 24-hour immediate coverage by general surgeons, as well as coverage by the specialties of orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, anesthesiology, emergency medicine, radiology and critical care.
- Provide trauma prevention and continuing education programs for staff.
- Incorporate a comprehensive quality assessment program.