Don't Delay Your CareIf you need care, please contact your doctor now. If you don’t have a doctor, you can find one here.
- You can schedule a service or procedure your doctor may have postponed. A virtual visit may be an option for routine care or we can see you at one of our clinics.
- Our urgent care locations are open and safely providing non-emergency care that you need right away.
- Our emergency rooms are open and safely providing emergency care.
Resuming Elective Procedures: An Unwavering Focus on SafetyThe safety of our patients and staff always come first and we realize you may have concerns about getting care in person. You should be confident that it is safe to get care now. We’re following safety guidelines from the CDC and state for resumption of care. We’re taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These are some of the things you can expect when you get care now:
- Screenings for anyone entering our care sites.
- Masks are required for everyone. Cloth masks are acceptable for patients and masks will be provided for patients who don’t have one.
- Additional cleanings for all care areas every day and between procedures.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing in advance for any patient coming in for an invasive procedure.
- Visitors will remain limited in number
for most cases.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recognize that many patients may have experienced changes in their health insurance. If you are concerned about the cost of care, learn more about the financial assistance that we provide to patients who need it.
We’re working on a plan to safely and appropriately resume classes and community events when possible following state guidelines.