2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
CHI St. Vincent is closely monitoring all developments with COVID-19, and our staff is following the latest guidance from local and state health officials as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The safety of our visitors, patients, employees, and physicians remains our highest priority.
Help Prevent the Spread of Illness
- Do not go to the emergency room or urgent care unless symptoms are severe, such as high fever, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing. Emergency rooms need to be able to serve those with the most critical needs. If you have milder symptoms like cough, low-grade fever, or other respiratory problems, contact your regular provider first.
- Stay home when sick.
- Practice excellent personal hygiene habits, including handwashing, coughing into tissue or elbow, avoid touching eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Stay informed via public health updates as information is changing frequently.
Do you have symptoms of COVID-19?
Are you experiencing fever, cough, and shortness of breath? If you think you may have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or exposure, please stay at home to protect yourself and others. The best first step is one of our remote resources:
- Engage with our symptom checker chat box. Get your questions answered and be routed to the right care for your unique situation from this page.
CHI St. Vincent Pre-screening Locations
4419 Hwy 7 North, Suite 201
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
No visitors will be allowed in the hospitals and clinics with the exception of the following:
- Visitors age 18 or older for patients receiving end-of-life care at the discretion of the physician.
- One support person age 18 or older per OB patient.
- One parent per pediatric patient at a time.
- One parent per NICU patient at a time.
- One visitor age 18 or older for patients undergoing urgent procedures or their driver.
- One visitor per emergency room patient deemed to be in critical condition by the ER physician and those who use a wheelchair and requires assistance. Minors will be allowed one parent. All others will be asked to remain in their vehicle.
- Any other visitation requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis in consultation with the Physician and Hospital leadership.
Until the COVID-19 pandemic has subsided follow these guidelines:
- People with fever, cough, sore throat or other flu-like symptoms are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital.
- People who have traveled to high-risk areas for COVID-19 or had contact with a person known to be infected with COVID-19 are not permitted to visit any area of the hospital.
- No children will be permitted to visit our hospital campuses – Infirmary, Hot Springs, North or Morrilton.
- We respectfully request visitors stay in the patient’s room the entire time of the visit.
- No congregating in public spaces, lobbies or lounges.
- During this time, visitors may want to consider alternative communication options, if available, such as phone, Facetime, Skype, text or email.
We understand this change in policy may be difficult for families, but it is imperative we take additional precautions to keep our patients and community safe during this Global pandemic. Thank you for your understanding.
If you have an appointment at a clinic
- Call the clinic when you arrive for your appointment and wait in your vehicle for your appointment time.
- Any family members accompanying you should wait in the vehicle.