Doug Borg, MD
- Cardiology, Cardiology: CT Cardiology, Cardiology: Invasive Cardiology, Cardiology: Nuclear Cardiology
- Voted teaching fellow of the year by the radiology faculty and residents at University of Colorado 2007
- Selected as outstanding instructor as an intern and resident by the junior medical student class at University of Colorado 2002, 2003
- John A. Hartford American Federation for Aging Research grant recipient 1998
- Awarded research grant from NASA to visit research labs in Houston and San Francisco to gain insight into ongoing studies of human physiological responses to weightlessness 1996, 1997
- Member - American College of Cardiology
- Society of Nuclear Medicine
- American College of Physicians
- Arkansas Medical Society and Pulaski County Medical Society
Posted Nov 19, 2019
Cardiologist, Douglas Borg, MD, Joined KARN to talk about heart disease.
Posted Feb 5, 2019
Dr. Douglas Borg, Cardiologist with CHI St. Vincent Heart Institute, discusses recent research regarding the practice of taking a daily aspirin to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Posted Aug 11, 2017
Soiree Magazine featured Dr. Douglas Borg in their latest "Ask the Expert." He answered common questions about Heart Disease.
Posted Mar 10, 2017
Hazel Mooney of Hot Springs Village has Watchman device implanted in heart to guard against atrial fibrillation.