CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
Two St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205 [Get directions]
Parking is free at the CHI St. Vincent Infirmary parking deck. Valet parking is available for a fee.
Infirmary Main Number: 501.552.3000
Patient Information: 501.552.5100
- Admissions: 501.552.8105
- Chaplaincy: 501.552.8111
- Social Work: 501.552.3840
- Volunteer Office: 501.552.3550
- Patient Advocacy: 501.552.3920 (call to share compliment or concern)
To call information: 501.552.5100
General Visiting Hours for CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
General visiting hours are 8am - 8pm unless otherwise specified. If you have a question about a particular units visiting hours, please call 501.552.3000.
For the benefit of our patients, children under 12 years of age are allowed to visit patients with adult supervision and after checking with the nurses’ station. If you have questions regarding the number of visitors permitted or visiting hours, please check with your nurse.
Critical Care Units
- At CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, all Critical Care Units have open visitation, 24 hours a day.
- On the critical care units, the nurse will communicate with you about visiting and will answer your questions.
Waiting Rooms for Critical Care Units
- Lockers are available on some units for visitors to secure valuables. See the volunteer or contact Security at 501.552.3533.
- A vending area is provided for your convenience. Please eat in the vending area.
- Restrooms are located in the waiting rooms or just down the hall.
- For help scheduling overnight accommodations at local hotels, call Guest Relations at 501.552.4920.
Automatic Teller Machines
There are two ATM machines inside the hospital on the first floor. You can find them near the main entrance to the cafeteria.
For your convenience, at CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, our cafeteria is open every day from 6am - 7:30pm, with a break from 10am - 10:30am to set up for lunch. Main entrées, grab-and-go snacks, a grill for hamburgers and more, and a salad bar made to order are available. We also have a Subway sandwich restaurant.
Our gift shop carries a wide variety of items, from flowers and get well cards for your loved one, to candy and T-shirts. All major credit cards are accepted. The gift shop, located on the first floor, is open:
- Monday - Friday: 7am - 8:30pm
- Saturday: 8am - 7pm
- Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Newspaper and Magazines
Our gift shop, located on the first floor, sells the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette and magazines.
Security/Lost and Found
Please call our Security department for assistance at 501.552.3535 if:
- You or a visitor lost or found something in the hospital.
- You have any security concern, including asking for an escort to your car at night.
Smoking on any hospital campus is prohibited under the law.
Through the patient portal you have online access to
Select the Patient Portal that matches the location where you received care.
Care received at the hospital
Care received at a CHI St. Vincent Heart Clinic Arkansas clinic
Heart Clinic Arkansas Patient Portal
OneCare Terms and conditions.
To request medical records from CHI St. Vincent Infirmary, CHI St. Vincent Morrilton or CHI St. Vincent North, please download and complete this authorization form. Completed forms should be faxed, mailed or delivered to:
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary
Health Information Management
2 St. Vincent Circle
Little Rock, AR 72205
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30 pm
- Electronic records delivered in electronic format: $6.50.
- Electronic medical record with paper records delivered in Electronic format at billed at $6.50 + $.07 per page labor cost to create and deliver the portion of the record maintained in paper.
- Electronic records delivered in paper $.90 labor cost to create and deliver the portion of the record maintained electronically plus $.0.05 per page for paper and toner.
- Paper records delivered in electronic format $0.07 per page labor fee.
- Paper records delivered in paper $0.12 per page.
Time to receive medical records
It will take about 7-10 business days for records within the past 10 years. It will take about 2-3 weeks for records older than 10 years.
Requesting Medical Records for a Family Member or Friend
The patient will need to give written consent. If they are unable to give written consent, please call our Health Information Management Department at 501.552.3659 to discuss options.
Physician Requests for Medical Records
Your physician's office can FAX a written request to 501.552.8658.
CHI St. Vincent Infirmary Billing
PO Box 677712
Dallas TX 75267-7712
For billing and financial assistance questions, please call our Customer Service Department at 501.552.3170 or 877.721.6504.