Looking for opportunities to use your skills and talents to make a better world?
We can help you find volunteer and auxiliary opportunities within the CHI St. Vincent to match your skills and interests.
For Infirmary (Little Rock), Morrilton and North (Sherwood)
- Ready to join the team? To begin the process for these three hospitals, fill out this application form
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Infirmary and North, email [email protected] or call 501.552.3550.
- For more information on CHI St. Vincent Morrilton, call 501.977.2300.
- Want to become a Junior Volunteer this summer? Fill out this application form by May 31, 2018.
- Flexible volunteer hours
- Uniform style of your choice and free Auxiliary patch
- Personalized orientation and training
- Free meal on the day you volunteer, and 15% discount at the Gift Shops
- Eligible to join CHI St. Vincent Fitness Center
- Free flu shots and attend CHI St. Vincent Health Fairs
- Gift at Christmas
- Christmas and Recognition banquet
- Service awards
- Special celebrations for National Volunteer Week
- Monthly Auxiliary general meetings and newsletter
- Discounted over-the-counter medicine at the Employee Pharmacy
- New friendships and helping others
- Gift Shop
- Best Cellar Thrift Shop
- Waiting Room Liaison
- New Outlook Cancer Recovery Center
- Patient Escort
- Guest Relations
- Eucharistic Minister
- Patient Advocate-Emergency Room
- Foundation Office
- Intensive Care Assistant
- Outpatient Liaison
- Music Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- CHI St. Vincent Free Clinics
- Special Events
- Women’s and Children’s
- Outpatient Infusion Lab
- Outpatient Desk and Pre-Test