Are you ready to be a quitter?
Quitting smoking isn't easy - but it's easier with the right help. The American Lung Association's Freedom From Smoking program gives you options, resources and support to quit for good! That's why CHI St. Vincent is partnering with them to offer this eight-week program.
It will help you develop a plan of action that leads to your quit day. You'll also get the support you need to remain smokefree for life!
What You'll Learn
- How to know if you're really ready to quit
- Medications that can increase your success
- Lifestyle changes to make quitting easier
- How to prepare for your quit day
- Coping strategies for managing stress and avoiding weight gain
- Developing a new self-image
- How to stay smokefree for good