We are excited to share an opportunity with you to become a member of Community 1888, an annual giving program that supports the mission and ministry of CHI St. Vincent. CHI St. Vincent embodies a legacy of care dating back to 1888 when the Sisters of Charity of Nazareth in Little Rock and the Sisters of Mercy in Hot Springs answered a call – a call to help a community in need. The Sisters came with a strong faith and courage – believing that everyone is created in the image of God.
Like the sisters who came before us, we face challenges – caring for the poor and vulnerable, and caring for the whole person – mind, body, and spirit; while providing that care with limited resources. Community 1888 celebrates a tradition of philanthropy and supports and energizes our ministry. It celebrates our rich heritage at all our locations including hospitals in Hot Springs, Little Rock, Morrilton and Sherwood, an ambulatory campus in West Little Rock, and more than 75 clinics throughout the state.
Community 1888 unites people who care deeply about achieving optimal health and well-being for our communities, especially those who are poor and vulnerable, and are committed to investing in the future of medicine. The collective power of our members will transform patient care at CHI St. Vincent and is vital to the growth of our ministry.
We recognize the importance in having a health care partner so Community 1888 members enjoy benefits such as:
- Ensuring you have access to the care you need
- Personal tours of specialty areas
- An invitation to our annual event hosted by our Market CEO, Chad Aduddell
- Receive the quarterly newsletter, Your Impact
- Recognition on donor walls at the Infirmary and Hot Springs
We invite you to join Community 1888 this year and support our growing ministry. Your generosity directly impacts the delivery and quality of patient care at CHI St. Vincent and fuels our commitment to deliver access to compassionate care to each person that comes through our doors. Levels of designation include:
- Ministry: $1,000 annual gift keeps our ministry at work in your community
- Compassion: $2,500 annual gift directly impacts the delivery and quality of patient care
- Mission: $5,000 & above annual gift fuels our commitment to increase access and improve patient outcomes
To join Community 1888 call 501-552-3280 or complete our online form.