Effective June 13, the Longevity Center will no longer see patients at its current location. Here is information about your provider and their future plans:
- Dr. Sanjay Dass will continue his practice at CHI St. Vincent Primary Care in Chenal, located at 16221 St. Vincent Way Suite 220 (near Promenade shopping center). His office can be reached at 501-552-5959.
- Dr. Thirumal Dubbaka has become a hospitalist with CHI St. Vincent Infirmary. This means he will no longer have clinic hours and will only care for patients who are hospitalized.
- Dr. David Liu is taking family leave and will return in late July. Upon his return, we will be working with Dr. Liu on the plans for his practice with CHI St. Vincent.
- Dr. Bushra Shah has transitioned to be devoted full time to providing nursing home services.She is no longer seeing patients in a medical office.
- Dr. Arpana Edala and Dr. Oumitana Kajkenova will open a new independent practice, Arkansas Longevity Center, in August 2017. This clinic will not be part of CHI St. Vincent Medical Group. However, it will be located in the Parkview Building (moving to the first floor). The address will be: 1 St. Vincent Circle, Suite 150, Little Rock, AR 72205. The clinic can be reached at 501-813-5415 after July 5.
Options for You: Dr. Dass or one of our primary care physicians will be available to see you and continue the quality care you’ve received from our Longevity physicians. We have many physicians who have extensive experience in geriatrics as well as with care for patients who have multiple chronic conditions. These providers use the same electronic medical record as our Longevity physicians making it easy to access your medical history and information. You may call any of the offices listed below to schedule an appointment with a provider of your choosing.
Click here to find another physician offices accepting Medicare patients.
Medical Records: If you choose a provider outside of CHI St. Vincent, you may request a Medical Records authorization form and we will release your records as directed. You may contact our medical records vendor, CIOX, at 501-562-4838.If you choose one of our CHI St. Vincent physicians to continue your care, they will have access to your medical records.