Arkansas Neuroscience Institute (ANI)
CHI St Vincent Infirmary in Little Rock, Arkansas is home to one of the few world-class, community-based, neuroscience institutes, the Arkansas Neuroscience Institute (ANI).
ANI offers a full range of comprehensive neurosurgical services which incorporates the entire spectrum of neurological disorders, skull base surgery, vascular neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, spine and spinal cord surgery, epilepsy surgery and surgery for movement disorders.
ANI is directed by Dr Ali Krisht, internationally renowned neurosurgeon who has world-recognized expertise in vascular microsurgery involving the treatment of aneurysms, arterio-venous malformations and acute treatment of stroke.
Along with Dr Krisht’s team of highly skilled neurosurgeons, in the world of neurosciences ANI is the leading destination. Dr Krisht is also the chief editor of Contemporary Neurosurgery journal.
ANI offers St Vincent patients, the Little Rock community, the state of Arkansas and indeed the world the best treatment options from discovery to recovery with hope, compassion and expertise.
- ANI ranked #1 in Neurosurgery by U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospitals Rankings
- ANI led by world renowned neurosurgeon Dr Ali F. Krisht
- Dr Ali F. Krisht was named in the top 1% of all neurosurgeons in the United States by the physician ratings firm Castle Connolly
- ANI team of highly skilled neurosurgeons perform all aspects of neurosurgery
- Internationally acclaimed Neurosurgical Services
- State-of-the-Art technology and care
- Dedication to Research and Education
- Unparalleled Medical Expertise and Experience