News - Media Center
CHI St. Vincent Foundation Board Names Five New Members
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (Nov. 10, 2016) -- Five members of the community recently joined the CHI St. Vincent Foundation Board of directors.
New board members include:
- Matt Chandler, Senior Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Arkansas
- Ray C. Dillon, President and CEO (retired), Deltic Timber Corporation
- John Meadors M.D., Radiology Associates, P.A.
- Fr. Josh Stengel, STL, Pastor, Our Lady of Good Counsel Church – Little Rock
- John Cogan Wade, Attorney, Haught & Wade, LLP
The CHI St. Vincent Foundation Board of Directors supports the mission of CHI St. Vincent of creating centers of excellence to advance patient care in Arkansas, caring for the poor and vulnerable, and caring for the whole person – mind, body, and spirit.